WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I just bought Ulysse Nardin chronometer on ebay and
the seller has provided information: 1959
I've seen several movements like mine with very close serial number.
first second third
I'd like to figure our the detail of this model: year, model, which FHF ( it's looks almost like cal. 26)
10k G filled - how it's filled?
Iverall is it rare or has any value?
And about the bracelet - is it possible to replase the black inserts, what's the model ets.

Thanks a lot
Watch Analog watch Light Watch accessory Clock

Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Watch accessory

Hood Automotive lighting Eyewear Beige Aircraft

Watch Analog watch Amber Rim Gold

Registered
From what I can see online, the best thing to do if you want to find out the age and model name (if it has one) is to contact UN and send them photos of the watch and movement. You can also Google "gold filled" to find out what that means. I don't think the bracelet is missing any of the black inserts; I think the thin ones on the back are supposed to be like that.

Rare or any value? That's subjective, but it's easy to search the internet for sold prices of any watch to see what folks consider its value (a good thing to do BEFORE you buy something 馃槈).

Premium Member
Nothing is suggesting to me that it's actually a chronometer, that's just in the name of the company. The fact that it's in a gold filled case suggests that it's a mid-level watch, but it looks quite nice to me, the condition is good. Congrats on your purchase and enjoy your new watch.

The bracelet is just junk.

Premium Member
While there are some bracelet that would work, I think most people would pair the watch with a nice leather strap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts