WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, all. Newbie here. Was wondering if any experts on here can opine on the authenticity of a vintage Ulysse Nardin diver I came across. This listing says it's dated from the 1970s, but I've seen a few others which look similar, and sellers say they are from the 1960s. Does this look like a typical UN diver from that era? Anyone know a model number? Any opinions are welcome, especially as to whether it looks authentic. Thanks in advance,
Rico

UN Diver11.jpg
UN Diver12.jpg
UN Diver13.jpg
UN Diver14.jpg
UN Diver15.jpg

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Sorry, can’t help you - but that’s a nice looking watch. Love the thinness of that case. Good luck in your quest for more info.

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Very nice! So much cleaner than most of UN's current models.

·
Registered
Rolex 126200, UN San Marco, 2 Casios and 1 Timex
1,011 Posts
I am a UN owner and fan. The seller looks legitimate and you have a 100% return policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,070 Posts
That is in great condition, looks like a one owner watch that's spent more time in the sock drawer than on a wrist.

You should PM and sell it to me...:rolleyes:

EDIT: Just saw the price... Never Mind. It's still a nice watch!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hello, all. Newbie here. Was wondering if any experts on here can opine on the authenticity of a vintage Ulysse Nardin diver I came across. This listing says it's dated from the 1970s, but I've seen a few others which look similar, and sellers say they are from the 1960s. Does this look like a typical UN diver from that era? Anyone know a model number? Any opinions are welcome, especially as to whether it looks authentic. Thanks in advance,
Rico

View attachment 15506568 View attachment 15506569 View attachment 15506570 View attachment 15506571 View attachment 15506572
Very nice looking watch. I've never bought something that expensive from over seas, so that would be my only issue. It is a nice price for something like this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts