WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I would like to share with you all my first un-boxing of a watch (unfortunately it is a gift for a great friend of mine, not for me - I just wanted to make sure the contents were what I ordered). I purchased a Tissot Sport V8 (T039.417.16.057.02) from a reputable "Grey Market" seller that is commonly mentioned on our forum. This present is for a great friend of mine, and has been a long time in the making. Please enjoy the following pics and feel free to comment on the watch to confirm its authenticity (as it is my first grey market purchase, and i would like confirmation that it is real BEFORE i i present it to him...). Thanks in advance for any and all comments/input/authentication help in advance. Please forgive the iphone pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
Very nice!!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Very nice. I have the same with a creme dial and brown strap.
It's one of my go to watches.
You're friend should be very happy.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
That's a sporty looking watch. Congrats on your new Tissot!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have that same watch but with the bracelet. One of my favorites. I went back and forth and settled on the bracelet. I should've gone with the leather band!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have that same watch but with the bracelet. One of my favorites. I went back and forth and settled on the bracelet. I should've gone with the leather band!
When I get mine I will definitely get it on the leather - I have a few already on bracelets (Plus I love how it looks on the black leather - it makes the dial "pop" a little more imo).

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I have the silver dial version, and I absolutely love it. It's a watch that can be worn in pretty well any situation short of black tie affairs.

-hayday

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have a silver model with blue face, I absolutely love it. Although it does seem to need to be serviced a lot to keep it running right.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts