861 - 880 of 929 Posts

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Wrist

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Casio Edifice for bonus day 6 of 5 of my Casio appreciation week.

Wrist roll: September 11, 2021: #casio #casioedifice #casioconquest #explorer #casioquartz #shorts #watchshorts

Main watches IG: Login • Instagram

B&W watches IG:

Watch collages IG:

YouTube: https://youtube.com/user/ytnaganaga

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Watch Analog watch Azure Clock Finger

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Wow! Kinetic? 200m? Gmt? :love: what model is that?
SUN019P1. 2015 release. MSRP is $695, but you can easily find it in the $500 range, and it is honestly a bargain for that price. Beautifully machined case, decent bracelet with solid links, milled clasp, sapphire crystal. Fair warning that it's very large and heavy, but the case molds around the wrist surprisingly well. Once this one goes away I think it's going to be fairly sought after because it's pretty unique in the Seiko diver line-up.

• Love
Reactions: Xaltotun and Dxnnis

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
SUN019P1. 2015 release. MSRP is $695, but you can easily find it in the $500 range, and it is honestly a bargain for that price. Beautifully machined case, decent bracelet with solid links, milled clasp, sapphire crystal. Fair warning that it's very large and heavy, but the case molds around the wrist surprisingly well. Once this one goes away I think it's going to be fairly sought after because it's pretty unique in the Seiko diver line-up.
Sensational picture as always @kubr1ck! I never gave much thought to a Kinetic, but after seeing this I'm seriously considering one. As is typical, however, it seems I'm catching this at the tail end of production and will not be landing ridiculous deals. That said, it does still seem like a bargain like you mentioned. :unsure:

• Love
Reactions: Dxnnis and kubr1ck

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory

·
Registered
590 Posts
This Sanda model. A stealthy take on the DW6900 but quite a lot smaller so I'm not sure if it's trying to ape a different smaller model? This one is 45.5mm x 49mm give or take. Anyway, I quite like it as a cheap as chips little watch. About £9 from AE and less than nine days from click to wrist.

Watch Photograph Analog watch Light Product

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
Went riding and switched to my yellow Scurfa, as my Frog is a bit too thick to be wearing under my m/c jacket. ;)

Watch Analog watch Product Azure Clock

Tire Wheel Sky Plant Vehicle

861 - 880 of 929 Posts