WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a mail yesterday afternoon that Katsu-San had posted my package. Totally unexpected the postman rang (I was about to jump under the shower...). Look what came in:

Well, the 25th Team Tough model, is a pretty nice DW-5000 model, quite like I expected.

The Glorious Gold Frog is awesome. It's hard to catch with a camera. The case is in gold tone, which can be seen throughout the whole jelly bezel. Enchanting...

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Sjors,

I knew it when I read the title of this thread!;-)

Congrats on two beautiful Gs. Love'em.:-!

Please post more pics. Btw, what's your DW-5000SP serial *?

Cheers,
MountainMike

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Very nice indeed Sjors, I'm not really into Frogman but that one is really nice! :-! Good haul.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, the DW-5025SP is not a mirror. It is a special kind of gold display, like on thje "standard gold" modules. In this display light is reflected differently, as seen in the first pic. I have no time for fresh pic's I'm afraid. I have to translate "Doomsday" for Bram (one of the best DR. Who episodes ever).

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
EMS seems quick lately. Just tracked and it says mine is in Cleveland so there might be a chance I get my GG today as well. Looks nice Sjors.

Hope this means Casio parts has the bezel and band now so I can order and soon start the lime green dye attempt.

The surface on the other looks interesting. Almost mirror like at a distance but up close it looks like scales. Very cool.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Congratulations on the new additions. :-! I kinda like the look of the Team Tough, but then I seem to have a preference for the 5600's as well, so that may help explain.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Sjors,
Nice watches.

Can't wait for the GG frog to Singapore.:p

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
congratulations sjors, two days from the other side of our ball is amazingly fast indeed. my personal record is a 21 hours delivery from hong kong for a flashlight I ordered in april this year and with shipping fees of about 10 euro only....:-!

enjoy your new toys

regards, holger

·
Registered
184 Posts
Wow- so glad you were able to get the DW5025sp. Cannot wait for perfect pictures of it. I've been looking on the internet for months to see good photos of it- none available. It is to me the grail of G's, for now! I would love to make a new banner of it!

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
They Look great Sjors, I love the white frog!
Tell me, what is the difference between the 5600 and the one you have here, they look like the same case style?

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Sjors, you are the first WUS member to get 5025SP. Congrats!:-!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts