WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I got this package yesterday. I was waiting for it for about a week.

A box with strange stickers. In Swedish? Do they speak Swedish in Singapore?

Look at that, what a cute small box...

Ah, it's the G-6900EW-7DR for sure :)

Well wrapped.

This is a COOL watch!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
401 Posts
Nice watch!
Hmm as for the packaging, it's not Singapore Post to the best of my knowledge. Could be a Singaporean on holiday :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Let me guess. Skywatches? The package is identical to the one I received on my last order. Even the customssticker (but I live in Sweden). Congrats on a great looking watch.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
That's a great looking 6900. I really like this new Green Series. The 7900 is really beautiful as well. Congrats and wear it on good health!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Beer And G-Shock's... That's what I'm talking about!
Great watch I love the Green series.. I have the all green one from last summer. I didn't get the special box because I got it Macy's and they tend to give out the wrong packaging. However I noticed the correct box in Macy's drawer the other day and the woman let me trade a default tin for it!

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
This is as close as I can get to matching the greatness of this thread...beer and green:

IMG_20110317_161939.jpg

·
Banned
1,696 Posts
That's a GREAT one Sjors !! Like the brew too. They quite sending my favorite dark beer to the USA- McEwan's Scotch Ale. I LOVE that Beer!! I guess your fellow countrymen at Heiniken bought out McEwans and quite shipping to us poor Yanks. Alas -Ronbo

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Forgive my question but I'm still learning abut G Shocks....is the "Green Collection" considered limited editions?
Yes they are limited, a new set of models seem to appear every year lately...

This white one is part of the most recent and third set.

Regarding the strange customs stickers. I think the seller is practicing consolidated shipments into EU from some sort of toll ware house in Malmö Sweden and then from there ship out to all customers in different EU countries. The yellow label I think means it is a shipment that are exempt from the Toll Union meaning it is should be threated as a third country shipment and susceptible to being taxed despite being shipped from one EU member state to another. The red R on that registered label is a Swedish one. Have you tried tracking that number on Swedish Post website here:

Spra brev & paket - Posten.se

What does the tracking say?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts