WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Have you folks using the US bracelets noticed any scratching on the case sides or the underside of the lugs?
I mean, not yet, but most any folded end link will leave marks. My poorly filed OEM 633's weren't going to be any better. The fit on the Uncle Seiko end links is really good, so I can't imagine it will be a huge problem.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Will it fit the SMPc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When the flat link bracelet comes out, I am going to get an extra set of end links to try and make it fit. The dimensions on the US are the same as the OEM 1171, so you might try to see if there is an OEM end link that is meant to fit an 1171 to the SMPc. The US ones are cheap, so I'm going to take the chance to try to bend them into place. I'm guessing if I just pry the end link open a little, I'll get it to fit.

·
Registered
522 Posts
So I switched to the hammer / pin pusher on my cheap-o kit, and that worked much better with the pins. He does note on the site, but this bracelet is looooooong - even on my 7" wrist, I still took out 5 links total, and adjusted in 3 holes on the clasp side for the micro-adjust. The hollow end link fit is snug as mentioned previously, so I don't think too many marks will happen.

Looks great, and seems like it'll make a big difference in weight & wearability. Definitely worth it considering it's 1/5 the price of an OEM 1171.

IMG_2432.jpg
IMG_2433.jpg

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just in case (like me) anyone was waiting for the short versions to be released they are now available to order.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
will the small size be the same as the beads of rice where it had all removable links?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
What size spring bars are you guys using with this bracelet? 19 or 20mm? Thanks.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts