·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Reactions: Mamaw

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi,
let´s see some pics once you´re done! Can´t wait to compare the US1479 to the original one. Thx.
I have to say that both of them (US1450 and US1479) are beautiful bracelets.
I prefer the end links of the 1479 because they are a tiny bit less long that those of the 1450. Not that this is an issue with the 1450 but the 1479 fit is a little bit more pleasing to my eyes.
On the other end, I much prefer the clasp of the 1450. The embossed logo is better highlighted compared to the 1479 and the overall finish is more refined. The part with the logo on the 1479 feel a bit thinner and I prefer the shape of the 1450.

Here are some quick pictures :

For those interested and with the same 6,5 inch wrist size, here is my setup.

Here is the reason I prefer the 1450 clasp (on the right)

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have some NOS 660 links on the way that have a 10mm void in the centre. I had hoped they would fit a US1171 to the Mark II. It sounds like they may work for the US1450 too.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Related question to both of the bracelets - do you know if anybody has ever tried fitting a quick-adjust clasp to either of them? Either one of the stock Omega ones or Strapcode?

·
Registered
10 Posts
For those who may be considering adding the oem clasp the their US1450 bracelet (especially those of you in Canada), here's some advice to you, if I may be so bold.

Before trying to source the clasp from the popular auction site, try calling your local AD or OMEGA Boutique. OMEGA are still selling them and they are pretty reasonably priced. They also come sealed in their original packaging;

View attachment 15976984

Here in Canada I paid $150 cad. I'm just sharing what I think is some valuable information. I wasn't aware I could still get the clasp brand new from OMEGA.

René
Hi Titan
I asked my dealer, he can help me order 1162/173 clasp, could you tell me what's the TZ006410? is'it a part of 1162/173 clasp? do I need order the left bag?

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Hi Titan
I asked my dealer, he can help me order 1162/173 clasp, could you tell me what's the TZ006410? is'it a part of 1162/173 clasp? do I need order the left bag?
Hello yuuu,

No, you do not need to order TZ006410. That is a vintage style oem buckle that I ordered for use with my Railmaster. All you need is what's in the right bag. You only need the clasp...nothing else.

Watch Hand Gesture Finger Watch accessory

I hope this helps.

René

121 - 129 of 129 Posts