WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys

Up for sale is Bernhard Officer Watch with the famed Unitas 6497 17 Jewel Hand-wind movement keeping excellent time. The brown dial on the watch is very classy and gets a lot of compliments! It is honestly a stunning watch.

Have sold a few watches with fantastic feedback on my Ebay account - happy to provide you references if requested. Transaction must be done through Paypal purchase of goods option to ensure your peace of mind.

Reason for selling - like many watch collectors, I've collected too many watches, only option was to buy another watch box but I think 23 watches is enough!

I'm listing it up for sale for only $220 shipped and paypaled (the watch will come in the beautiful, wooden Bernhardt presentation box pictured below). I believe these watches sell new for $400. Item is located in Sydney, Australia - shipping to CONUS, Australia preferred. Registered post airmail will be used.

Condition: Excellent, no scratches on crystal, back, would rate about 93% (please see pictures to determine the condition)
Movement: Swiss Unitas 6497
Crystal: Mineral
Case: Steel case
Caseback: Steel
Crown: Winding
Dial: Brown dial
Strap/bracelet: Leather strap (original strap will be included too)
WR: 50 metres

IMG_20120310_183131 (1).jpg IMG_20120310_183118 (1).jpg IMG_20120310_183041 (1).jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts