WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I woke up at 4:30am this morning, excited like a little kid at christmas day and I couldn't wait for the mail to arrive today.

Needless to say, I was expecting a watch. Not just any watch though. A nice watch. A really nice watch. Really really nice.

I was tracking the shipment every 2 minutes until..... F I N A L L Y ..... at 2:17pm I heard a car in the driveway and a knock on the front door.

And here it is, what a beauty, enjoy.......

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9-1.JPG

10-1.JPG

11-2.JPG

Aha, looks like a Dornblueth..... but which one??

12.JPG

Is it a Regulator??

13.JPG

Nope...

14.JPG

It's a QUINTUS KLASSIK!!!

15.JPG

16.JPG

What a beautiful watch!!

17.JPG

Dornblueth inhouse movement, serial# 10!!

18.JPG

19.JPG

And here is my ideal 2 watch collection:

20.JPG

·
Registered
12,101 Posts
Very nice watch! I have considered purchasing one of these from Define Watches. I got even more excited as soon as I realised that your watch had been sent by Define Watches. I knew that it would be a really nice, classy, watch, and it is. Please write up more about it!

·
Registered
12,101 Posts
My Rolex Submariner says "Hi" to yours. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
959 Posts
Well played Sir! That's an absolute beauty, congrats. I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on a Dornbluth for some time; when I first looked a few years ago the waiting list of 6 months put me off. I contacted them again recently, and they advised me it's now 12 months, doh! Your pics suggest to me it's worth the wait though, very very nice. All the best & enjoy!

·
Banned
2,843 Posts
Awesome watch. Enjoy it in good health!

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Wow, even the box is cool. congrats

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Burr walnut veneered top?
You are correct, that watch is stunning and deserves a beautiful box.
Congratulations.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Amazing watch. Congrats!

But correct me if I'm wrong, that's more of a SUPER heavily modified 6498 rather than an in-house?

·
Registered
7,878 Posts
Not much to say here - simply beautiful.
Handled these at at Watchbuys roadshow and the watch is stunning. Was large for my puny wrist but looks great on you. Movement decoration is sublime.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Beautiful piece! And a fantastic 2 piece collection. You've got so much ground covered with so much style, history, and quality with those two pieces. I am envious!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts