WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always fun to receive a package like this :-!

So what have we got here?

Whatever watch it is, it is well packed!

Military style watchbox

It's the UNIQ P-47 Thunderbolt with green dial!

What do you all think?

Visit the UNIQ Watches website

·
Premium Member
20,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
First thoughts about the P-47:

I think it is a great watch. Nicely designed with an eye for detail. I Like the way the sub dials seem to be hold by the little polished dots and are attached to the dial instead of being printed on the dial. I also like the size of the watch and the green of the dial.

The crown is big and imo in perfect harmony with the case. It's polished (pushers too) and in good contrast with the brushed case.

The strap is beautiful, nice brown color and good thickness.

When the watch came in, I had to set the central chrono hand though, slightly off the "12" position. Not sure if this is common or not, but I do think that other customers might have a problem with that, if their watch would be delivered that way. For me it was not a big issue, and besides, it is very well explained in the user's manual.

So, overall, I really like the watch, and I will enjoy wearing it for a long time to come.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for this post! We will pay more attention to this issue, but please note that sub-dial at 9H has special design which repeats real altimeter style where the hand some time is turned left or right. In our case it is right.
rend.jpg
P-47small.jpg some closeup pictures

1 - 5 of 5 Posts