WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen such threads in other forums but I've not run across one here. What watch related opinion/taste do you have which is generally unpopular?

I'll start: On bracelets I like straight end links better than fitted end links.

·
Registered
39,113 Posts
As to weird opinions, Ive had a few, but then again too few to mention

·
Registered
8,017 Posts
Yes I remember that.

In the 70’s we were all being told that another ice age was coming 🤔

Could it be that the earth constantly goes through changes and none of the so called experts actually understand that?
It was all the sulfur particulate in the atmosphere, reflecting solar energy back to space that was causing the cooling. As a result of Earth Day celebrations and inquiry into pollution, eventually stack scrubbers and other changes reduced the sulfur particulate and the atmosphere started to warm up. In face injection into the atmosphere of sulfur particulates - or similar - is being considered as one way of reducing global warming

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I've seen such threads in other forums but I've not run across one here. What watch related opinion/taste do you have which is generally unpopular?

I'll start: On bracelets I like straight end links better than fitted end links.
Most Rolexes look like the same watch with different color options.

Straps > bracelets

ALS is overrated

People buy too many watches and would benefit from a little self-denial

1 - 20 of 260 Posts