WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White, black and blue are probably the most common dial colors because they are the safe, traditional colors...what other dial colors have you seen thats pretty unusual? (Pretty sure someone is going to post a orange monster in the first 5 replies).

Maurice blum traveller, the color and texturing looks really delicious...shame for all the junk on the dial though.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
White, black and blue are probably the most common dial colors because they are the safe, traditional colors...what other dial colors have you seen thats pretty unusual? (Pretty sure someone is going to post a orange monster in the first 5 replies).

Maurice blum traveller, the color and texturing looks really delicious...shame for all the junk on the dial though.
I think this watch look beautiful. Can someone please explain to me how this watch works?

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think this watch look beautiful. Can someone please explain to me how this watch works?
Im guessing that the central hand is a seconds hand and the left/right subdials are the hour and minute hands.

·
Affordables Moderator
17,578 Posts
The most unusual I have is red:

The vast majority of my dials are black, with blue second, white and silver third. Two orange dial watches, here's my Zeno:

Two green, one yellow, one red and one lume dial.

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Seventies vintage brown/bronze flame dial:

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist

And Bernhardt's extroverted coral red:

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Got a blue dialled one, seems the inner rotating bezel remains the same colours no matter what the dial colour.
Chris

1 - 20 of 29 Posts