WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Re: Upcoming Gravitymaster?

Nice find. Seems to be following the design theme of the new MT-G, and it looks smaller than the current Gravitymasters, which is a good thing. The carbon monocoque designation is often used with bike frames, if I'm not mistaken. Very strong, very light. Casio continues to keep things interesting with their use of materials! (and my wallet ever lighter)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

Great find, thanks for sharing! I recon it will have similar features as the GR-B100, except it appears to be MB6.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: kubr1ck

·
Registered
4,284 Posts

The same design in Suunto, monocoque and no back cover...
The mechanic is lost completely....

·
Registered
291 Posts

I very much like this new model, it might allivate the one con I have with gravitymasters... at times they are way too big.

·
Registered
552 Posts

I very much like this new model, it might allivate the one con I have with gravitymasters... at times they are way too big.
A gravitymaster with all the options and material/finish like the GPW-2000 in a Protrek size case about 50/52mm wide and 15mm thick, that would be very nice.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts

Lol if a GWG1000 and GST300 mated this would be their child....I honestly don't dig the design of it lol . But it's probably one of those watches that isn't for everyone.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,684 Posts

Lol if a GWG1000 and GST300 mated this would be their child....I honestly don't dig the design of it lol . But it's probably one of those watches that isn't for everyone.

Throw a bit of GPW-2000 In there aswell, bottom subdial and hour markers.

Looks interesting. I'd have to see the bezel in person...

·
Registered
2,902 Posts

Throw a bit of GPW-2000 In there aswell, bottom subdial and hour markers.

Looks interesting. I'd have to see the bezel in person...
More like cheated on GPW-2000 with GWA-1000/1100 brothers.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

It will be quite a novelty to handle a G that has carbon fiber structure instead of just decoration.

I'm not entirely sure about the design though - an aviator-style watch without numbers? Even the small Gravitymaster has a lone 12.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,659 Posts

Yeah, but you're still gonna buy one. :-d

·
Registered
4,284 Posts

Maybe I'm too old for this design, but after the GPW-2000 (included) I cannot find interest in new Master, but if CASIO will increase income, welcome!

I take my "old" MTG-G1000, GWF-D1000 and the revival GMW-B5000 for long time

·
Registered
4,659 Posts

Honestly? I really don't see myself and this one...we'll see as time goes.

I think real world photos of this one will be much nicer than these crappy spy shots. And with the new materials and build quality it'll be an attractive proposition. But yeah, we'll see.

1 - 20 of 258 Posts