WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,492 Posts
I have seen the post and it got me very happy as I have imagined what an OS Standard Date would look like as a GMT model, and was wondering why Orient is not doing it, they have the great case and design, and the movement!!

I am glad they did it and also glad they didnt "over do" it, like they sometimes know, like on the old OS GMT where they added the power reserve AND the rotating bezel WHICH MEANT ANOTHER CROWN and that weird crown guard!!

I wish they made it without the power reserve, but I like it like this aswell!!

Congrats to Orient and I cant wait to see the model on real life Photos

Photo curtesy of Yeoman

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

· Registered
2,492 Posts
Damn, i would like to see one of those on real pictures. I hope someone can compare the watch with a mako. Just curious about the size. Im afraid that it will be to big. <40mm would be just great!
+1

I believe the case will be the same as OS Standard Date, which means 40/41mm and 47/48 Lug to lug!! It should be OK for us with small wrists!!

If they make it bigger I will be very disappointed as I have been dreaming of such a watch ever since the Standard date came out!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.