WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: UPCOMING DOWNGRADED MUDMASTER (GG-1000)

That's the first interesting announcement for 2016 - without a doubt, the Green and Khaki versions would be coveted! Hoping for some competitive pricing!
300Euro in Europe.. not sure about Japan or US.

·
Registered
512 Posts

I'm not passing on the olive drab and sand. It's all but done. Thanks for the heads up starscream.

·
Registered
201 Posts

Really nice looking G's!
Too me especially the sand strap is interesting! Very nice! Thank's Starscream☺👍👍

·
Registered
2,286 Posts

300Euro in Europe.. not sure about Japan or US.
They look really nice, a MUDMASTER for those who can't or won't pay MUDMASTER prices. Still at 300 Euros that's 465 of my little Aussie bleeders - still a stiff price.

kev
Thanks for info, Starscream.
I found a price of 399 Euro.
8-(
I echo similar thoughts. 399EU, or even 300EU is still pretty stiff a price. Agreed, this is significantly cheaper than the GWG Mudmaster, but I was expecting a sub-$250 price. This is northwards of the G-Steel series :) And it's missing the front button!!!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
6,172 Posts

Thanks for the head up!

It seems to ba a reuse of the GA-1000 movement (with somewhat changed layout but same functionality).
So it may come with the same 2x SR927SW battery setup like the GA-1000.
Lets see if the UV-illuminator makes it to the new model. :)

·
Registered
6,999 Posts

Thanks for the head up!

It seems to ba a reuse of the GA-1000 movement (with somewhat changed layout but same functionality).
So it may come with the same 2x SR927SW battery setup like the GA-1000.
Lets see if the UV-illuminator makes it to the new model. :)
thats the first thing that came to my mind. its a sadface reincarnated! lol

the mudminor is a damn sight better than the gulfminor. not too sure on that six shooter mode dial but is a nice alternative for those that didnt want to go the whole hog for the gwg.

the desert beige is def. my pick of the bunch even with the neg display

·
Registered
12,020 Posts

Thanks starscream! This leak of yours is dripping wet, wet, wet juicy! It deserves a more upbeat title perhaps though. I look at these GG1000s as more of an update of the always entertaining GA1000 morphed into a Mudmaster. Too bad the funnest feature of GA1000, the Neon-Illuminator blacklight is probably again gonna be left out as it was for the rather drab GA1100. Still, these GG1000 are going to be hard to resist.

Great work, starscream! You oughtta get your detective's license.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts

Many thanks as always to our good friend Starscream for posting.

I really wish these had the 5th light button. At first glance I thought the bands may be compatible with the existing Mudmaster, and I had hopes of a khaki band to swap back and forth with my green one . Its a nogo however as the GWG's band contours around the button.

Still a promising offering though for those who want the rugged Mudmaster styling for less coin.

·
Registered
77 Posts

The first G in a long time, which I can see me wearing it. This will be on my wish-list. I'll start saving money from now on!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts