WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... did go with the BR-S. If you have not seen it live, you should. It is a kind of cute and shiny Bell and Ross fashion watch. Seeing live, though, I don't see how it could be marketed as a unisex model, it is very feminine, and has a very short patent leather strap. I don't think there is any doubt she will love it.

It will be given on Friday. I would post some shots, but they would be obscured by the gift wrapping.

I'll let you know how she likes it, and some shots if I can pry it from her wrist!
(I know she won't model it!)

Anyway, thanks to all that posted on the earlier thread. It just proved there were limited comparable options I was overlooking. :-!

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Nice! Looking forward to seeing the pics. :-!
...and hearing what she says and how much she likes it. I sure know what *I'd* say if my SO bought me one of those!

:thanks:thanks:p:thanks:thanks:p

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gave watch!!!!

Early, due to social scheduling issues.

She LOVES IT! It was the perfect choice for her.

Popoki Nui: Next time your SO is in CYYC, PM me and I'll set them straight with the AD....

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Gave watch!!!!

Early, due to social scheduling issues.

She LOVES IT! It was the perfect choice for her.

Popoki Nui: Next time your SO is in CYYC, PM me and I'll set them straight with the AD....
Congrats on choosing such a great gift for her!

I'm from CowTown myself...born and bred. :-!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Exact words: "Bell and Ross? ...But I thought you wanted a Bell and Ross"

I do, it is true, but it will be my turn next time...

WIS note, this watch has had a major positive effect on all women that have seen it thus far. Could be the perfect vehicle to introduce the joys of our hobby to our ladies? FYI.

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
oh...I thought you got some cool watch in trade for wife:-d

1 - 8 of 8 Posts