WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been without a Doxa for almost a year and have decided I no longer wich to be that way. Can someone fill me in on what's new or upcoming? I've been to the website but are there any new editions upcoming? Thanks.

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
Well except for the 1000T HEV searambler, which should be shipping soon. Many on here believe there will be a new fleet of Doxa models based on this case design.
Yeah, just that.... which is a HUGE happening!

For the OP, have a look at a thread or two on the new model. Thicker case, helium relief valve, yep, Searambler colors to start, but I am betting with the crowd that expects the other standard options to come along as well (Professional in orange, Sharkhunter in black dial at a minimum). Question then, is how long are you prepared to wait? Lots of existing models to choose from that are available right now! Ah, decisions, decisions... :think: :-d

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
After a Searambler Conquistador comes to me, my next choice will be a Mil>spec. romeo-1m, u can try considering one since the price is pretty attractive or else wait for the Searambler Conquistador to release 1st n decide.

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, just that.... which is a HUGE happening!

For the OP, have a look at a thread or two on the new model. Thicker case, helium relief valve, yep, Searambler colors to start, but I am betting with the crowd that expects the other standard options to come along as well (Professional in orange, Sharkhunter in black dial at a minimum). Question then, is how long are you prepared to wait? Lots of existing models to choose from that are available right now! Ah, decisions, decisions... :think: :-d
Sweet...bring it out in a Professional and I am on board! Love the HEV!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts