Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I somehow ended up with 4 Omegas:
Watch Analog watch Product Clock Silver

And my other 2 are a Rolex DJ and Tudor BB58:
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Watch Hand Analog watch Gesture Finger

So disregarding my signature, my current SOTC is the above 6. The always terrific @Nokie gave me the idea of separating the collection into 3 large "bins".

(1) Watches I will NOT sell: Rolex DJ, Omega PO
(2) Watches I love but may considering selling: Omega Speedmaster 57, Omega Seamaster Diver 300
(3) Watches I'd sell first: Omega AT, Tudor BB58

I'd love your thoughts and opinions on where to go. I would ideally like to end up with 3-4 again, built around the DJ and PO.

Reactions: sy4ce and Joshua G

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
The 300, AT and BB58 can substitute a GO PanoLunar, or 70s Panodate

·
Registered
11,797 Posts
I'm thinking Thomas Prescher or Credor. Or get more Omegas given how paltry your collection is.

Reactions: The Dark Knight

·
Premium Member
2,703 Posts
Based on now and posts over a couple months, I’d say you’re still looking for the “one or 2”. I’d recommend selling everything but the 2 keepers. Then just look, patiently. New stuff is always coming up and new to you will come up too. It reads to me like you’re urgently on a hunt for unknown game!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Weren't you going to buy an Alpine Eagle or a Laureato a while back?

Selling the AT and the Tudor could get you back on that path.
I got an AE and flipped it haha

• Haha
Reactions: FullFlavorPike

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Based on now and posts over a couple months, I’d say you’re still looking for the “one or 2”. I’d recommend selling everything but the 2 keepers. Then just look, patiently. New stuff is always coming up and new to you will come up too. It reads to me like you’re urgently on a hunt for unknown game!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yea I need to slow the f down

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well it sounds like the Chopard wasn't doing it for you, so maybe you should have gotten the GP!
Kinda regret not getting it, it kidna blew up in price right after I was making that decision. But I wasn't really feeling the watch.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I mean I admit I have a massive flipping habit, but I can't really call it a problem. I've been in this hobby more than 20 years, flipped hundreds of watches. After all that time and watches, I've found TWO that I feel are lifelong keepers. And one is cheating because it's a family heirloom. And the other is an LE that's a watch I'd literally request Omega make for me if I had the chance.

Really hard to identify the keepers without all this flipping...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts