WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked my local JCP and they do have the watch but not in the reverse display. Looked at the manual(#2924) and it showed can receive signal in the U.S. and Japan. It was listed at $100.00 USD but all watches they have on display are 25% off. Even the GW-9000 with bracelet was available(150.00). Got to make a choice which one to buy. :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
In this past weekend I buy mine in the JcPenney from Brownsville Tx. and they give the same discount plus another 10%. The final price was $67.50 :gold and they still have about 6 more GW-5600.
I buy too my MTG-910DA, but this one in Sam's Club, it was the last one.
I'm going to go back in christmas and hope to get another GW-5600, those discounts maybe are going to remain until december 31 in all the jewelry department.
Going to post some photos soon.
Saludos :-!

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
@ Agustin,

¡Excelente!

One of the pleasant benefits of living in "La Frontera" (the Mexican region bordering the U.S.), don't you think, Agustín? :-D

I (living in Sonora) just got one during a weekend shopping raid in Tucson, Arizona.

A really cool watch. Now my DW-5600E is no longer alone. :-D

:) Have a nice day.

·
Registered
140 Posts
@ Agustin,

¡Excelente!

One of the pleasant benefits of living in "La Frontera" (the Mexican region bordering the U.S.), don't you think, Agustín? :-D
Que tal Vintage, no vivo precisamente en la frontera. La familia de mi esposa es la que vive en Matamoros y la ciudad hermana es Brownsville. Por lo que frecuentemente vamoz a visitar a mi sogra O| O| O| y pues una de sus ventajas es que me escapo un rato a los centros comerciales. Eso si a mi cartera no le va muy bien :-( por eso siempre trato de regresar con un pequeño trofeo a casa :gold
Que lindo Sonora con sus muchachas tan grandotas y chulas :-!

(Hi Vintage, I don´t live in the frontier. My wife's family live there, in Matamoros and the neighbour city is Browsnville.
So, we usually go to visit my monster in law O| O| O| and then, the benefit is to visit the shopping malls. My wallet get pretty damage :-( and thats why I always try to back home with a trophy :gold
Really nice place Sonora, a lot of beautiful girls :-! )
Saludos hermano

1 - 4 of 4 Posts