WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I'll be listing a few items here over the next few days, as I'm trying to work up some funds for a future purchase.

About Me:
1. 100% positive feedback on Ebay with a feedback score of over 600 (username "longbranch42")
2. Great feedback here on WUS in the buyer/seller feedback area.

If interested, please send me a PM. I'm always willing to ship internationally. All quoted prices include shipping within the United States and any fees. Additional shipping costs will be required to ship internationally. Here's what's available for sale:

Vintage Caravelle (by Bulova) Handwinding Watch w/ Original Swiss AS 2064 17-jewel Movement:
This is a worn but still fully functional example of a nice, simple Caravelle wristwatch. Caravelle was an entry-level brand produced by Bulova, however, they are still good, quality watches. This example features a gold-plated base metal case and stainless steel back with a silver dial and gold numerals/indices. About 60% of the original gold case finish remains with numerous tiny nicks and scratches, however the watch still looks very presentable. There appears to be two defects in the acrylic crystal at the extreme edges, but again, the watch still looks nice. Dial and hands are in excellent condition, with good and even patina to the lume on the hands. Please carefully inspect the provided pictures for a good idea of the cosmetic condition. All functions seem to be working well, including the quick-set day and date. The accuracy of this vintage watch is pretty amazing, and it has been running consistently at between -10 to -15 seconds per 24 hours. Date code of N5 on the case back dates this watch to 1975. Unknown service history.

Price: $30 Shipped (within the U.S.)
International shipping is available, but will likely cost an addition $5-10 USD depending on the destination country.

Condition: Good
Movement: Swiss AS 2064 17-jewel handwinder (marked 11
Crystal: Acrylic
Case: Gold Plated Base Metal
Dimensions: 34.2mm Diameter
Strap Lug Width: Slightly under 18mm (measures out to about 17.5mm)
Caseback: Stainless steel w/ screw down retaining ring
Dial: Silver w/ Gold numerals & indices

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask via PM. Thanks for looking!!!

Terms: Accepted forms of payment are Paypal or USPS Money Orders. Shipping will be via USPS First Class within the U.S., and USPS First Class International. This does NOT include shipping insurance. This can be added at the buyer's expense, just inform me you'd like insurance and I'll refigure the total cost. I am more than happy to ship items internationally, just send me a PM and I'll figure up a total to take the international shipping costs into account. The buyer is granted a 7-day return policy (if the item is not as described), but return shipping must be paid for by the buyer and must include tracking.

Pictures:

Thanks for looking!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts