WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good Tutima dealer in the US.

Thanks,

Henry

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any first hand experience with them? I checked their website, they list MSRP on the watches. Any breaks or bargains?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Hello

I was at Mr. Pulli's shop, awesome watches and a real nice man. Great selection of Doxa, Kobold, Tutima etc.

Regards,
Scott

Henryj - There is an awesome Tutima dealer outside Philadelphia, Martin Pulli jewelers, who also sells Nomos and Chronoswiss, and he knows watches, unlike some other dealers. I have spoken with him, he is very kind. Here's the site http://www.martinpulli.com/

·
Registered
581 Posts
Gemday.com Bob Keller and his son Zak have their store in the courthouse square of the small Mississippi town of Kosciusko, Mississippi (I've been there). Bob and Zak's customer service is like you grew up with them in that town. I have on order a Tutima FX UTC with them, and their prices could not be beat by four other Tutima dealers from all over the country.

S

·
0 Posts
Tried to contact Tutima US directly ?

Tutima USA, Inc.
P.O. Box 983
Torrance, California 90508
Tel: +1 310 378-7852
Fax: +1 310 378-7843
Toll Free: 1-TUTIMA-USA-1 (1-888-462-8721)
E-Mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
493 Posts
Watchconcepts.com in Denver are also an authorised service centre and list refurbished Tutima at good prices.

Edit: having had a look at Right Time, it looks like they are the same company but with different names?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts