WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apart from ebay, are there any good places to buy used G-shocks...
I know the g-shocks are reasonably priced brand new , but would be good to get one to bash around doing the gardening and stuff...

·
Registered
441 Posts
There is also the Casio factory outlet on ebay selling reconditioned G shocks and other casio products.

Though others in the forum have recommended to buy from there, I personally do not find the prices attractive or useful. The main problem is that the factory outlet does not ship overseas, and the other is that there is a reserve price on their watches which I have found to be fairly high or about the same as a new one, thus you see many auctions will end unsold and the item relisted.

·
Registered
782 Posts
There is also the Casio factory outlet on ebay selling reconditioned G shocks and other casio products.

Though others in the forum have recommended to buy from there, I personally do not find the prices attractive or useful. The main problem is that the factory outlet does not ship overseas, and the other is that there is a reserve price on their watches which I have found to be fairly high or about the same as a new one, thus you see many auctions will end unsold and the item relisted.
I agree with you.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Stay out of my thrift stores. On rare occasions they have great deals on Timex and Casio. OOPS. I shouldn't have told you that.

If you work at a school or know someone who does, check the lost and found. Their prices (free) can't be beat. I once got a free G that way. Mostly I get Timex Ironmans.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts