WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Either way, this watch has got a whole lotta character! b-)

This watch is testimony to that this has not have to be a very expensive hobby!

Cheers! :)
Daniel Z.

PS. This is taken with my Nokia N85, not bad for a cellphone if I may say so myself! :-d

·
Premium Member
10,633 Posts
Excellent with a Cell Phone (or any camera for that matter IMHO).

Arabic Day wheel - time in the middle east? Hmmm......seems to have had a rough life.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Excellent with a Cell Phone (or any camera for that matter IMHO).

Arabic Day wheel - time in the middle east? Hmmm......seems to have had a rough life.
I concur...he puts these cell phone pics up all the time and they are most always terrific shots. Makes us DSLR guys go hmmmm :-d

Great shot Daniel and yes that wabi/patina has a ton of character!

Is that watchadoo mesh?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! Good lighting, a steady hand and Photoshop Elements are the secrets... Not that hard, really! :)

Yup, it's embarrassing :-x.

Any chance the hands and dial could be cleaned up?
Not as long as I'm the owner. That would remove the character of the watch, IMO. ;-)

·
Registered
740 Posts
Excellent photography!!!! That must be one monster phone camera b-)
I love the juxtaposition of wabi and the mesh!!!

How about this navy diver's watch (I originally posted this on the dive watch forum....not here on the seiko - what was I thinking).

nato/wedding ring holder....and man, the bezel insert! Love it!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, that 7002 sure has seen some use. I love that the Zulu doubles as a ring holder! b-) He wears a 20mm strap between 22mm lugs and atually gets away with it. Ingenious! :-!

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Thanks guys! Good lighting, a steady hand and Photoshop Elements are the secrets... Not that hard, really! :)
;-)
Nice try cheif, but it's the guy behind the lens and his/her "eye" that makes it what it is |>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts