WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Hi,

Can i now there is some software through that i can get my own
photos to canvas. I am searching this software from last many times but didn't come up with results.

Thanks in advance.

Addy

·
Registered
6 Posts
http://www.gimp.org/

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else on the site. GIMP is a great peice of free software that enables you to touch-up and manipulate photos. A good alternative for those who don't want to fork out on something that they won't use more than a couple of times.

Matt

·
Registered
4,032 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
For UK buyers;

Wex Photographic - Digital Camera, Digital SLR Cameras, Lens, Canon, Nikon

This lot can be pricey sometimes, and it's worth a bit of browsing to find the bargains. When the have sales on, you can sometimes get cameras, lenses equipment half price - then wex really comes into its own.

Ffordes Photographic

Way up in Scotland, literally in the middle of nowhere (between Beauly and Glen Affric), but I'd rather travel 20 more miles from Inverness to speak to these guys, rather than some spotty teenage pleb trying to sell you what you don't want at the local UK Camera chain store.

These guys do good deals on used camera equipment, and their prices for new aren't too bad either. More than happy to recommend them - also where I got my Sigma 150-500 stabilised at a very reasonable price.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts