WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can but a UTC or CO-Pilot module? Are they sold seperately, or only together with a watch?

And does anybody know how much they are?

This would be for a titanium watch (Aerospace).

Jakob

·
Registered
107 Posts
Does anybody know where I can but a UTC or CO-Pilot module? Are they sold seperately, or only together with a watch?

And does anybody know how much they are?

This would be for a titanium watch (Aerospace).

Jakob
Hi.

You can get them separately, of course. Best bet would be to go to your local Breitling dealer and ask them. I don't know how much they are, but I'm sure they're not cheap.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
im looking for a co-pilot module as well... not easy to find. :think:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you actually get fake UTC modules??? Oh well, if you can get everything else then why not the modules as well. I normally get my watches in the US or Dubai, but I did not see the modules anywhere. (I did see them together with the watches but not alone)
I did visit a Breitling dealer in Malmoe (Sweden) about one hour ago, and the dealer in Copenhagen airport. The guys in the Airport had no idea what I was talking about, and the one in Sweden was pretty sure that they were almost impossible to buy anywhere in Europe. Can this really be true??? Also he said that he thought that the UTC would be about $1000 and the CO-Pilot around the double... Would this be true as well?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well, that topic (which I cannot find again) was about a fake titanium B bracelet that had the UTC. Oh and I forgot, I was also told that you can't buy the module alone, it has to be bought w/ the bracelet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Unless I am mistaken, in USA at least, the Co-Pilot module must be purchase with an integral bracelet made for it with MSRP in the $1000-$1200 range depending upon whether steel or titanium.

·
Registered
2 Posts
DRChan45 is correct. One can buy the co-pilot and bracelet together in Professional series as well as Pilot. No straps at this point.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys! A little more then I was hoping for (I was acyually thinking it would be around half of that). I guess I will put this idea on hold for a while.
But thank you for all your help!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts