WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Vacheron Constantin -- Any Authorized Dealers in the Pacific Northwest?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  IllCommunication 
#1 ·
I've tried the VC website and failed. I've tried Google and failed. Both steered me to the VC Boutiques. That's great except that I live in the People's Republic of Portland, Oregon and there aren't any USA Boutiques within 1,000 miles.

So I'm going to try here. Are there any VC ADs in the Pacific Northwest? I'm not surprised there's not one locally, but I would have thought Seattle would have at least one. That's an easy 150 miles away.

There's a Boutique in Vancouver, British Columbia, about 300 miles from here. But I'd rather not deal with going international.

My wife's best friend lives in Miami. Maybe we should just go for a visit, and I'll hit up the Miami Boutique while we're there.

#2 ·
I've tried the VC website and failed.
The VC website would be the right place to check. Though (annoyingly, like a lot of watch sites) the link is "Boutiques" but it actually shows all retailers. Here's the list of all US retailers:

There are 28, with the closest to Portland being in San Francisco.

#3 ·
Hey, thanks for your help. I don't know how I overlooked San Francisco. That's only about two hours away by air.

Reactions: IllCommunication
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.