Up for sale is my Vacheron Constantin Phidias Automatic. $3500 USD/ 3100 Euro OBO
- Serviced by Vacheron in Dubai at a cost of approx. $1000 USD in 2014. Service receipt included, no additional paperwork.
- This is the larger 35mm model with guilloiche dial. Probably considered 'unisex' by today's standards. The last of the Phidias line before the Overseas, dates from mid-1990s.
- Small VC travel/service case included - no other boxes.
- Very thin (~8mm) for automatic.
- Stainless Steel case/18k gold bezel. Steel and 18k bracelet.
- Excellent/near-mint condition and fully serviced. Worn at most two or three times briefly since service
- Bracelet fits up to 6.75" wrist (1 extra link included, not installed).
- Watch located in Ireland (EU): Buyer responsible for any additional fees due to customs etc.
Payment by bank transfer or possibly PayPal for established members with references.
Might consider interesting trades of similar value, but not really looking for anything right now.
608.3 KB Views: 427