Introducing Vaer’s vision for the perfect GMT, the G7 Meridian. Building on the foundation of its best-selling diver, the Vaer G7 takes it to the next level, boasting an ultra-rare ETA 2893 GMT movement.

It’s the most sophisticated watch Vaer has produced. The G7 maintains the robust 20ATM rating of Vaer's bestselling Dive watch line, while maintaining the slim profile that's a hallmark of the brand. While many divers and GMTs push into 30ATM and beyond, Vaer has continued to prioritize on-wrist comfort (an important requirement for those in the water every day) as exemplified by the GMT's sub-12mm case thickness.

Watch Analog watch Silver Gesture Watch accessory

The Vaer G7 is designed by two guys that spend nearly every day in the ocean. Founders Ryan Torres and Reagan Cook launched their company in 2016 with the intention to bring watchmaking home and produce locally sourced timepieces. Vaer’s guiding principle is sustainability; selling products that will last for decades and grow in importance and personal significance over time.

The Swiss-made G7 316L satin brushed stainless steel case measures 39mm on the wrist and 13.7mm thick. The 120-click bezel is aluminum and features a Lume Dot. Within beats the “two timer” GMT ETA 2893-2 automatic movement which has an accuracy of -5/+15 seconds per day and 38 hours power reserve. The dial features 15-layer X1 C1 Super-Luminova, illuminating the hour markers and hands for legibility in the dark. The hands are brushed steel. A double-domed sapphire crystal sits atop, matched with a sapphire exhibition case back.

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Everyday carry

The Vaer G7 comes with interchangeable strap options: waterproof Tropic strap (comes as standard with the watch) and your choice of either Vaer’s new premium stainless steel bracelet, or its USA-made Horween leather straps. The GMT is available in three distinct colorways: “Pepsi” (limited to 140 serialized pieces), Navy (limited to 80 serialized pieces) and Gold (limited to 80 serialized pieces). All three are reasonably priced at $1,199 USD and come with a 24-month warranty, as well as guaranteed waterproof warranty.

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Material property

As a growing start-up, Vaer values its customer community and cares about meeting their needs for both style and function. Here are just a few of their five star reviews:

"I am a fit and finish snob and I could not find a thing wrong with this timepiece. It looks stellar, the case finishing is smooth as can be and the movement was regulated to under +5 seconds a day. There was definitely care taken into designing and producing this watch. I would buy another in a heartbeat."

"One of the most accurate watches I've ever owned. Beautiful craftsmanship."

"I have been pleasantly surprised by the high quality look and finish of the watch. It holds its own when compared side by side to my 1972 Omega Speedmaster. Hopefully, it will last 50 years like my Omega but it has already become the watch for my daily sunset swim off the Kona coast."

To learn more about Vaer’s new G7 Meridian GMT, visit their website vaerwatches.com for more information.

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Material property

Sponsored by Vaer