WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been kinda of busy lately but here's what I've been wanting since Christmas and I finally got it for Valentine's Day. I feel so lost. Trying to play catch up on the Forum still. Oh well here are some pics. My favorite is the backlight.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Awesome watch. I love how it's a bit heftier than a normal 5600, and the mirror look is just killer. Also, if you angle the watch just right (in a non-darkened room) and activate the backlight, it looks like only the numbers are lighting up against the mirror display. :-!

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
Very Cool Elite :-! the OG is one favorites |> great EL photo, really like that color. b-) b-) I like the bezel strap grey jelly color so much I put the extra set I was saving on my DW5600WC FIFA :)

·
Registered
803 Posts
Very nice. Good job on the gf.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome watch. I love how it's a bit heftier than a normal 5600, and the mirror look is just killer. Also, if you angle the watch just right (in a non-darkened room) and activate the backlight, it looks like only the numbers are lighting up against the mirror display. :-!
definately a little bit heftier probally from the gold hardware. i love the feel of a heavy watch on my wrist though. i love the mirror display as well. its very hard to capture in photos. normally the display look too dark.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
341 Posts
Looks superb... very tempting!:-!

Has anyone reported discoloration of the bezel and band yet?

That was the one thing that stopped me from buying this beauty - and even that may not be enough.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks superb... very tempting!:-!

Has anyone reported discoloration of the bezel and band yet?

That was the one thing that stopped me from buying this beauty - and even that may not be enough.
Haven't heard anything yet. I do know with the clear type bands it starts to turn yellow I think?!?! My guess is it has to do with being in direct sunlight for long periods of time. Don't intend on wearing it too often hopefully I can prevent the discoloration.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
very nice.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the comments so far here's another one I forgot to add.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Wearing the 5025 right now. I haven't see any issues with discolouration on the band yet. I have to admit the grey and gold make this thing a little more 80s, but I love it :-!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Wow! That's a really cool color combo actually.|>
I feel this is one of the most underrated g-shocks out there. I picked mine up used on the b/s/t for ~80 bucks. I think it is my most worn g-shock besides my Riseman.

The screwback makes it feel tons more durable then the standard 5600e.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I feel this is one of the most underrated g-shocks out there. I picked mine up used on the b/s/t for ~80 bucks. I think it is my most worn g-shock besides my Riseman.

The screwback makes it feel tons more durable then the standard 5600e.
I think I was just about to buy that same watch you purchased.

Now that you mention about the scewback I feel the same way. Just never really came to mind.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts