WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen a case back like this on a Valgine or any other watch by chance?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I have 2 Stainless Valgines with simple informational backs....#s and the like. Their raised back design tends to be, from all Ive seen, is the Valgine Squirrel. Hes sitting on his haunches, with his 2 front paws together. Doesnt mean they didnt use another symbol but Ive never seen it and Im a Valgine seeker. There arent that many out there to collect with prices that I like. In fact Im wearing one of my very very few now and Im posting it on WRUW in a few minutes. Good luck in your search. Could we see the front? Im assuming its a Valgine with a spare's' back?

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 2 Stainless Valgines with simple informational backs....#s and the like. Their raised back design tends to be, from all Ive seen, is the Valgine Squirrel. Hes sitting on his haunches, with his 2 front paws together. Doesnt mean they didnt use another symbol but Ive never seen it and Im a Valgine seeker. There arent that many out there to collect with prices that I like. In fact Im wearing one of my very very few now and Im posting it on WRUW in a few minutes. Good luck in your search. Could we see the front? Im assuming its a Valgine with a spare's' back?
The squirrel is what drew me to it... bad lighting and damaged crystal make dial condition a question but the back made me wonder. Based on the back being marked "stainless steel back" usual lends itself to plated cases.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts