WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
I am a newbie and i need to know what wheel parts is this ? ( the number /reference, i need to buy one)
Its the second counter wheel
Here are the pictures
Thank you

And this one is one i found , its the corect one ?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
263 Posts
I believe the part you need is the fourth wheel, part number 225. I'm not an expert, though, so somebody correct me if neccessary.

The one you found on ebay is the third wheel. As you can see, it has no extended pivot for the seconds hand.

@mellowturtle:

Isn't that the one for the minute recorder?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excuse my ignorance
But this wheel reference does have equivalent number ?
Just like in the botton battery : if you dont find the same you search for an equivalent one
I just found this landeron fourth wheel same number 225
Also you can see the price drop ...

Thank you all for the replys

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also another question
I can buy only the pinon ? Becouse my wheel its fine but has the pinon broken
Thank

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
17,881 Posts
1. You may only need the pinion but these things always come with the wheel. They are probably cheap enough - if available at all! - for it not to make much of a difference.

2. A Landeron movement Part #225 is in no way interchangeable with the equivalent part in a Valjoux movement!

3. According to the technical sheet (can be downloaded here: Valjoux 7734, 7733, 7736 - TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION - STRELA Watch), the part you require is #8060. What you require is the permanent seconds gear, also known as the fourth gear - the seconds counter is in the centre.

Hartmut Richter

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1. You may only need the pinion but these things always come with the wheel. They are probably cheap enough - if available at all! - for it not to make much of a difference.

2. A Landeron movement Part #225 is in no way interchangeable with the equivalent part in a Valjoux movement!

3. According to the technical sheet (can be downloaded here: Valjoux 7734, 7733, 7736 - TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION - STRELA Watch), the part you require is #8060. What you require is the permanent seconds gear, also known as the fourth gear - the seconds counter is in the centre.

Hartmut Richter
Thank you sir !

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The part 8060 is a wheel only. Are you in need of the 8060 or the 225 part?
I gues i need the 225 ( where the second s hands of the clock it is )
The wheel its present but the pinon its broken
Also a pair of hands ( seconds and minutes counter will be welcome )
I can pay via PayPal anytime ( I am from Spain )
Thank you all for the replys
Have a nice weekend!

·
Registered
383 Posts
I checked my stock and I have the 225 part for the 7730, 7732, & 7734. Do not ask me if any are compatible with the 7733 because I do not have a clue!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts