WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone give me a value on a Zoiac RED DOT 90s auto diver??

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Could anyone give me a value on a Zoiac RED DOT 90s auto diver??
Hi ncmoto,

This pre-fossil model is very hard to come by now. I recently saw one NOS for $1500. Another site has this model from 1970 for $1544

Prices on Zodiacs from the era of Willy Monnier has gone up dramatically recently.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Great looking watch. Tried to find one a while back but gave up.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Pre-Fossil says it all. My local watch dealer just moved his ZODIAC display from front-right to rear-left of the store, with a 20% off sign. HMMMM. I feel some bartering coming on!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Pre-Fossil says it all. My local watch dealer just moved his ZODIAC display from front-right to rear-left of the store, with a 20% off sign. HMMMM. I feel some bartering coming on!
Hi Patriot021,

Just so I fully understand, your local watch dealer still have pre-fossil Zodiacs on display? Or are they Fossil/Zodiacs?

I would love to get a hold of one more Zodiac Super Seawolf for my collection :-!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hi Patriot021,

Just so I fully understand, your local watch dealer still have pre-fossil Zodiacs on display? Or are they Fossil/Zodiacs?

I would love to get a hold of one more Zodiac Super Seawolf for my collection :-!
Sorry I took so long to reply. No, no "good" Zodiacs to be had from this guy. I was looking for a super sea wolf, thought just by chance one might be in that store. Sorry to be the barer of bad news.:-(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts