WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Vendor
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I will need to work out the cost and see if it makes sense. Will discuss with my vendor and let our newsletter folks know.

I will still be keen at 39mm, but obviously you need to do what is right for you and your brand. Still thoughiI selfishly hope you go for quartz too!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just wanted to say that if you create this watch and actually release, I will be first in line to buy one. I've been looking to get a decent sized trench watch similar to the white with orange lume color one you are offering. The size is perfect for me.

The closest watch I came in my search is the Tourby vintage military 40mm. However, the lug to lug is too big for me and for some reason, their 40mm version coloring seems different than their 43mm version, which I actually prefer.

If you are able to offer your trench watch automatic for less than $400, I will definitely be buying one.

·
Vendor
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I will indeed be making these so do get your $ ready :)

I just wanted to say that if you create this watch and actually release, I will be first in line to buy one. I've been looking to get a decent sized trench watch similar to the white with orange lume color one you are offering. The size is perfect for me.

The closest watch I came in my search is the Tourby vintage military 40mm. However, the lug to lug is too big for me and for some reason, their 40mm version coloring seems different than their 43mm version, which I actually prefer.

If you are able to offer your trench watch automatic for less than $400, I will definitely be buying one.

·
Vendor
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I don't want to say a definitely no but it might be a difficult sell. My priority will be medic variant, brass and then quartz.

Just wondering if a quartz option is still a consideration? I am asking because I noticed he last newsletter had no mention of it.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,508 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
V, just saw your watches last night and it led me to wear this 1916 Longines trench with an enamel dial today - thanks !

I have collected vintage for a while but have been off here for 2 years so catching up - automatic, 37 mm, enamel dial - wish I could order the black with orange lume today ! I guess I have to wait, GREAT JOB ! Cheers, Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
That's a fun idea. I'll add to the Kickstarter.

What are your plans on a 40mm bronze case contingent on?

·
Vendor
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I think I might give quartz folks priority but I'll monitor the campaign and see the direction it's moving before deciding which stretch goals to roll out.

That's a fun idea. I'll add to the Kickstarter.

What are your plans on a 40mm bronze case contingent on?

·
Registered
378 Posts
I do like that dial, I'm a huge fan of Arabics especially the Trech style Arabics. I'm in!

How's the Medic dial coming along, do you have photo's, the Medic dial will be different to the Trench dial?

I was curious as to why you chose the Seiko movement for the Medic and the Miyota 82xx for the Trench, something to do with the case sizes?

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 72 Posts