WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
At this stage, I've leaned towards offering brass as a stretch goal, since that's what the survey says. I really have to consolidate the orders to get a better price.
In other words, not many people have requested the quartz version? I thought that was a good idea, being a low cost version one could pick up plus the not so noticeable tick of the small seconds that could be passed off as a sweep.

·
Vendor
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
There are people who requested quartz but not as much as brass. It is a good idea even though I would say tick is still noticeable on sub dial based on the quartz small seconds I have. I think it's a good idea to offer a cheaper option but let's see what happens. Maybe the campaign will go so well offering a quartz is possible too?

In other words, not many people have requested the quartz version? I thought that was a good idea, being a low cost version one could pick up plus the not so noticeable tick of the small seconds that could be passed off as a sweep.

·
Registered
149 Posts
There are people who requested quartz but not as much as brass. It is a good idea even though I would say tick is still noticeable on sub dial based on the quartz small seconds I have. I think it's a good idea to offer a cheaper option but let's see what happens. Maybe the campaign will go so well offering a quartz is possible too?
Sounds good to me!

·
Registered
47 Posts
these look awesome!
are you going to have more precise automatic movements like Seiko NE15 or Miyota 9015?
any chance for simpler hands?

·
Vendor
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Maybe not in the near future but if I do expand the line maybe there's a chance?
If I do a civilian version with roman numerals, maybe I can simplify the hands

Ivan

these look awesome!
are you going to have more precise automatic movements like Seiko NE15 or Miyota 9015?
any chance for simpler hands?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Best of luck with the kickstarter. I'll be surprised if it's not very successful.

Also to any other quartz lovers, please completethe ssurvey!

·
Vendor
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
I've got about 60+ survey so far and its 50-50 between the 2 sizes. I guess I would need about 100 to be interested and if only half buy, I might still be able to clear stock.

Ivan

Best of luck with the kickstarter. I'll be surprised if it's not very successful.

Also to any other quartz lovers, please completethe ssurvey!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I ended up backing this. I couldn't resist, even though I would have preferred quartz.

I am glad to see the kickstarter has been so successful. You mKe some really unique watches.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts