WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and have a question about the different prices around Europe.
For the moment I'm currently looking for a new SubC no date. The price here in Sweden is around 6 300 EUR from AD. Thus, I have begun to look outside Sweden and found new SubC no date for around 4 800 EUR in Italy, also the Netherlands and some retailers in Germany can match this price.

Are these prices realistic? Should I be on my guard to buy a new SubC for that kind of price?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and have a question about the different prices around Europe.
For the moment I'm currently looking for a new SubC no date. The price here in Sweden is around 6 300 EUR from AD. Thus, I have begun to look outside Sweden and found new SubC no date for around 4 800 EUR in Italy, also the Netherlands and some retailers in Germany can match this price.

Are these prices realistic? Should I be on my guard to buy a new SubC for that kind of price?
SubC ND is 6150 EUR at the AD in Belgium, I find it hard to believe that there is a price difference of roughly 1.5k between Belgium and The Netherlands/Germany?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Grey market 114060 is EUR 5.300 including VAT. But again: gray market is comparing apples with pears against an AD.​

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SubC ND is 6150 EUR at the AD in Belgium, I find it hard to believe that there is a price difference of roughly 1.5k between Belgium and The Netherlands/Germany?
Sorry, I meant those prices as grey market dealers, not AD prices.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts