WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't worn a watch in about 4 years. I know, I know. I used to buy and wear them all the time. But since they are not getting worn, I have decided to part ways with most of them, and just keep a few that I do actually wear sometimes. I have no idea as to value, so this is really to test the waters and gauge interest, then I can look up prices and send you photos if you want to see more about any of the following watches:

1. Movado men's museum watch, rectangular face, steel band, sapphire crystal, swiss made, model 84C1455A, excellent condition, but no box or papers. $800
  2. Tissot T Touch, Orange rubber band, digital/analog face, compass bezel, sapphire crystal, titanium, model Z252/352. $350
  3. Ripcurl core tide watch, black rubber band, blue face, model A1043. $75
  4. Raymond Weil automatic movement, off-white face, black leather band, model 2834. $600
  5. Citizen eco-drive, carbon fiber apperance band and face, rectangular unisex, black with silver accents, model 8023 S011868 HSB. $150
  6. Tommy Bahama, model TB1019, beige with beige fabric band with leather band back (has some sweat stains from use). Otherwise good condition. $75
  7. Abacus watch by Lacher. Black with black band. If you haven't seen this watch, it's unique. There is a metal ball bearing that moves freely in a track, and is magentized to the position that corresponds to the time. Look it up. Pretty unusual. Barely ever worn. Great condition. $200
  8. Movado men's museum watch. oversized silver face, burgundy quilted band, Very unique. This is the one I almost don't want to part with. Model 84 G1 1852. $800

If anything piques your curiosity, let me know. I'll try to keep this post updated as things sell...
photo 4.JPG

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Original post edited to include prices (per request of moderator... wow, you guys are strict around here) and photo. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts