WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Yep. I emailed them a few questions today. You can order from their site now for delivery to the U.S. I might buy the Meridian, the rectangular one, if one of the faces has a classic enough look. The circular models are too large at 44mm. I think they made a big mistake there. 40mm is tops for me. I just returned the 42mm Huawei. It was so embarrassing wearing a glowing disk on my wrist.

I'm wearing my favorite Pebble Classic Steel now, and Vector studied Pebble well. Black and white always on screen is discrete and tasteful. There is not even a backlight, which is fine with me. The name "Vector" sucks, and of course it's prominently displayed on the front. Battery life great although probably somewhat exaggerated. Should have made them 40mm like the new Samsung Gear S2 Classic. If Tizen was iOS compatible (future rumored maybe) I'd be ordering one of those, but then I'm wearing a glowing color disk again...

http://www.digitaltrends.com/watch-reviews/vector-luna-review/

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have heard about this Vector Smartwatch but I never tried. I am not sure it is a good idea of having a vector watch or not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts