WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seldom been so indecisive about a watch. I was intrigued when I first saw it on Stowa’s website but couldn’t convince myself to buy it. Time after time I kept coming back to it though and finally decided to take a chance on it. After all both the 40mm and 43mm models had won design awards so I thought it likely to be a low risk decision.
So last Saturday afternoon I ordered it. The website said 2-3 weeks for delivery. On Tuesday morning though I had a shipping notice and on Thursday morning it was in my hands.
When I opened the box I was pleased with what I saw. Very legible but the indices don’t overwhelm the dial as I was concerned they might. Great lume. I timed it and after 15 hours it was at about +2 seconds. That’s with the basic movement. On
my 7.5 inch wrist, it’s a good fit.
The rubber strap needed to be trimmed and that only took a few minutes. I think I am likely to order an Erika Original for it soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have seldom been so indecisive about a watch. I was intrigued when I first saw it on Stowa’s website but couldn’t convince myself to buy it. Time after time I kept coming back to it though and finally decided to take a chance on it. After all both the 40mm and 43mm models had won design awards so I thought it likely to be a low risk decision.
So last Saturday afternoon I ordered it. The website said 2-3 weeks for delivery. On Tuesday morning though I had a shipping notice and on Thursday morning it was in my hands.
When I opened the box I was pleased with what I saw. Very legible but the indices don’t overwhelm the dial as I was concerned they might. Great lume. I timed it and after 15 hours it was at about +2 seconds. That’s with the basic movement. On
my 7.5 inch wrist, it’s a good fit.
The rubber strap needed to be trimmed and that only took a few minutes. I think I am likely to order an Erika Original for it soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hi, Like you, I've always kept coming back to look at this watch on the Stowa website. Another year on, how're you finding it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts