WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please shift this post to a more appropriate place, if any.

We would like to sell the very last pieces of Raketa watches from 2007-2009. If somebody is intersted, please PM. Will ship only all nine watches together.

Raketa_rest1.jpg
Raketa_rest2.jpg
Raketa_rest3.jpg

Eight watches are brand new with original certificates and boxes, but all of them are defective. They are either not running at all or will stop after some time. In addition to this, all wrist watches have damaged glass. The glass of "hummer&sickle" is broken in two pieces which are in the box. The pocket watches have some light scratches on the back, but we cannot sell them as new.
The one with the blue dial is used, and has no original stem and certificate. We add a used but original Raketa strap to 4641157. Its bracelet is also from Petrodvorec, but has no signs and is of low quality.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
One question - do the 24hr models have genuine 2623N movements in? (A lot of the "NOS" Raketas on eBay seem to have converted 2609 movements).

I'm only interested in a few of the watches but, if anyone else is considering buying them as a batch and would be interested in re-selling some, PM me.

Cheers,
Paul

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One question - do the 24hr models have genuine 2623N movements in? (A lot of the "NOS" Raketas on eBay seem to have converted 2609 movements).

I'm only interested in a few of the watches but, if anyone else is considering buying them as a batch and would be interested in re-selling some, PM me.

Cheers,
Paul
Yes, all have 2623H in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dear Sir,

I hope you are well.

I am writing to inquire if you still have any old models of Raketa watches on sales as shown in the pictures below?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Jevgeni

Please shift this post to a more appropriate place, if any.

We would like to sell the very last pieces of Raketa watches from 2007-2009. If somebody is intersted, please PM. Will ship only all nine watches together.

View attachment 694238
View attachment 694239
View attachment 694240

Eight watches are brand new with original certificates and boxes, but all of them are defective. They are either not running at all or will stop after some time. In addition to this, all wrist watches have damaged glass. The glass of "hummer&sickle" is broken in two pieces which are in the box. The pocket watches have some light scratches on the back, but we cannot sell them as new.
The one with the blue dial is used, and has no original stem and certificate. We add a used but original Raketa strap to 4641157. Its bracelet is also from Petrodvorec, but has no signs and is of low quality.

·
Registered
4,426 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

Thanks very much for pointing me in the right direction.
Shame the old Raketa watches are gone, really wanted to get them all or at least the red ones, trying to find it in good condition but havent see one to date apart from here.

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
She does have old Raketa though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts