WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, the GW-400J-1JF has a silent/vibrating alarm. Does anyone know of any other models with this feature? Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Greetings, the GW-400J-1JF has a silent/vibrating alarm. Does anyone know of any other models with this feature? Thanks, Steve
Welcome to the forum span

The G7500 also has vibration and large easy to read digits, I really like it :-!

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
The GW-400 beeing solar have a slightly weaker vibration alarm then the G-7500 and GL-7500 models that comes with 7 year batteries. These 3 models where released in 2005 and are so far the only ones with vibration alarms. I think it is a cool and usefull function so i have no idea why casio have scrapped that function in later models. Weird!:think:

I think it should have been made a standard function in all the Master Of G models!:-!

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Hi,
there's of course many non-G models that have this feature - for example the RFT-100 - which also has a very interesting interval timer - I regret I didn't buy one when they were on sale in a mall in Bamberg - now they seem to be getting rare.

Greetings, Sedi :)

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Hi,
I'm bumping this thread because I just lost an auction for a light-blue GL-7500 o|. Now I'm browsing ebay for any Casio with vibration alarm. I stumbled across the non-G A220W which seems to have some interesting features (24 hr timer for example which the G/GL-7500 lacks). Does anybody have one or know the module number? I found the watch on the UK Casio site but no link to a manual o|.
http://www.casio.co.uk/products/Watches/CASIO Collection/A220W-1QYUG/At_a_glance
Casio Germany doesn't even list it in the collection.
But there's also the fishing timer PAS400 (I think it has no countdown however). So if anybody knows of any other Casio models or has module numbers for Casios with vibration alarm - please chime in and let me/us know :-! :thanks.

Greetings, Sedi :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts