WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked one of these up from Amazon for around $200 over the weekend. It's listed as a woman's watch, but I much prefer 38mm over the bulkish 43mm men's size. Just thought I would post some pics of the watch on my 7" wrist for everyone to see.

photo 2.JPG

It is fairly thick which helps it look like a men's watch as well.
photo 1.JPG

The lume is ridiculously awesome on this thing.
photo 3.JPG

I'm very happy with the purchase so far. Watch looks to be extremely well made. Has a sapphire crystal and everything.

·
Premium Member
38,890 Posts
I'm happy you're happy. That matters more than what Amazon lists it as.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
nice! I like the trend of lume'ed bezels these days!
I think Joma lists that watch as a men's so.. no worries about a woman's watch?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah it doesn't look like a woman's watch at all. I was surprised it was labeled as such. We all know Amazon listings are not the most accurate anyways. I decided to post pics because I couldn't find much about this particular watch in the forums. Maybe it will help someone else in their search for a smallish diver.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Yeah it doesn't look like a woman's watch at all. I was surprised it was labeled as such. We all know Amazon listings are not the most accurate anyways. I decided to post pics because I couldn't find much about this particular watch in the forums. Maybe it will help someone else in their search for a smallish diver.
Congrats! Great timepiece. I have had my eye of one of the many color variants available. Do you have a sense about the band length? Is is still a wearable size? Thanks.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The band length seems fairly short to me but I guess it would be considered "regular." The buckle side is about 3" and the hole side is 4 1/2". On my 7" wrist i only have two holes left on the strap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts