WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have decided to sell my orange faced DM 500 with matching orange Isofrane strap. It is a great watch and the Isofrane strap makes it. The strap alone with shipping and handling cost $139. The watch had an MSRP of over $500 brand new. I am sking $280 plus shipping and Paypal fees.

Case Diameter
49mm (with crown)
46mm (with crown guards)
42.5mm (to base of crown)
Lug Width
22mm
Lug Tip to Lug Tip
52mm
Case Thickness
14mm

Features

*Swiss Made Ronda 715 three-hand quartz movement, five jewels, end-of-life indication, rated accuracy of -10/+20 seconds per month, plastic movement spacer
*Unidirectional (anti-clockwise) rotating timing bezel, 120 clicks, first 17 minutes marked in one-minute segments
*Applied hour indices on dial with Swiss Army logo representing the 12 o'clock marker
*Luminous material applied to inserts on hour/minute hands, “meatball” on seconds hand, and on all hour indices except 3 o'clock where the date aperture resides
*24-hour timekeeping markers at 14:00 and 16:00 through 22:00
*Date aperture at 3 o'clock with raised frame around window and integrated magnifier
*Sapphire crystal with anti-glare coating (unsure if it's on the outside or inside of glass)
*Screw-down crown signed with Swiss Army logo
*Screw-down caseback
*Rated water resistance of 500 meters

The watch is in great condition. Please check out the photos below and thanks for looking.

Eyewear Wrist Cable Hand Strap View attachment 1187564

Watch Watch accessory Orange Strap Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Orange Fashion accessory

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just realized that the mirroring option was not shut off on the first couple of shots with my Logiteech camera. So, the words on the back of the strap look weird. But, that is the reason. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts