WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

Just wanted to share some pics of my new Victorinox Maverick Dual Time 241442.

I own a Tissot and few mechanical Seiko divers and was initially doubtful about Victorinox (own several Swiss knifes but watches?). Anyway I was looking for a white face watch with sapphire crystal and rotating bezel that could fit the dressy and casual style and was driven to the Maverick series. The dual time appeared as a good choice, classy, simple face and quite unique date position. Before to make a decision I made a lot of research about the brand here in WUS and also in some CHF forums and got very good input on the quality, materials and reliability so decided to pull the trigger (found a good last-unit price online).

1.JPG

2.JPG

It is a beautiful watch indeed, very subtle and versatile. The metal bracelet is well built with solid end links and feels robust. Besides this I decided to try it with a Banda leather strap with deployed clasp (I am sure is not quite good as Panerai but looks nice and fits the bill), so the watch definitely got a different personality:

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

I did not decide yet about keeping the watch with the leather bracelet or coming back to the stainless steel one.:roll:..anyway think is a good addition to my collection and will definitely have some time on wrist.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
31,461 Posts
Very nice looking and the dial really pops on the leather strap.

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
What is the material the bezel is made of, it almost looks like it is ceramic?

·
Registered
19,877 Posts
Nice looking watch, what is the button at 4 o'clock for ?

·
Registered
19,877 Posts
Great looking watch, congrats! If only it was an auto :sly:

An auto with 24-hour and big date complications ? I guess that you should add a zero to the price :p

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
An auto with 24-hour and big date complications ? I guess that you should add a zero to the price :p
Rightly deserved increased price point, sure. I've heard nothing but great things about Victorinox and this watch here might just really push me enough to try one.

OP: Where did you purchase yours?

·
Registered
19,877 Posts
I have the 241360 Officer and I can attest that Victorinox makes great watches, the watch is very well made with high quality parts and when you pay only 40% the MRSP you got nothing to complain.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Nice looking watch, but they are so expensive here in Singapore

Sent from my Hongmi

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rightly deserved increased price point, sure. I've heard nothing but great things about Victorinox and this watch here might just really push me enough to try one.

OP: Where did you purchase yours?
I bought it on-line at Jomashop, the page is not very attractive but the store exists and has good costumer sevice

1 - 20 of 21 Posts