WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dive Master 500M

Up for Sale is my 10 month old Dive Master 500M. I purchased this new on March 3, 2013 (will send with invoice) and have decided it is time to thin out my collection and buy something I have wanted for a while. The watch is in excellent shape. Sapphire crystal is perfect and there are some very faint marks on the bezel. That you won’t notice unless you’re looking at it under magnification or very close up. This is another that I bought and really have not worn it but about 1 or 2 times a month. I'm rating this at 92%. Really you won't be disappointed.

It comes with the black factory rubber strap and an additional rubber strap that is in the photos posted.

In my opinion this is probably one of the best watches the VSA offers and a one of the best sub 1K divers out there. Has the better ETA 2892 movement vs the 2824 found in most watches at this price level.

$500.00 with both straps and Shipped CONUS via USPS Priority/Insured Mail & tracking. Face to face in Northern NJ, NYC area. I have plenty of references here on WUS, I accept Bank of America in bank transfer, Chase Quickpay, personal check, USPS Money Order or Google wallet.

· Self-winding Automatic ETA 2892-2 Movement
· Black Face
· Rubber Strap
· Gunmetal PVD Case
· Scratch Resistant Anti Reflective Sapphire Crystal
· Date Window at 3 o'clock position
· Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
· Luminous Hands and Markers
· Screw-In Caseback
· Screw-Down Crown
· Water Resistant to 500 Meters (1600ft)
· 43mm Case Diameter
· 22mm Lug Width

1 - 8 of 8 Posts