WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Victorinox Swiss Army Diver Master 500M – "Like New" REDUCED!

I have decided to go back to graduate school and am reluctantly selling off the bulk of my collection. I have available for sale a Victorinox Swiss Army Men’s Diver Master 500M watch (model 241040), complete with box and paperwork. This watch features anti-refecltive scratch resistant sapphire crystal and Swiss-made quartz movement. The case is a substantial yet versatile 44mm and is water resistant to 500 meters. The quality is absolutely superb!

It is in excellent condition with no obvious blemishes – I would describe the condition as almost “like new.”

(I apologize for the fact that the picture is rotated – if you click on the picture above, Photobucket will allow the viewer to rotate it to the correct position.)

Look at that lume, after a 15 second charge in the day light!

This watch retails for $525! I’m offering this watch for only $199 shipped [SOLD!]in the US (and includes PayPal fees). Yes, that’s a discount of over 50 percent on a watch that like new! The shipping that is included is via USPS first class mail and does not include any insurance. All risks associated with shipping are born by the buyer. Therefore, if they would like to upgrade to priority mail and/or purchase insurance, please let me know, and the buyer can pay these fees.

Please see some of my many positive references below:

TroyNVie is the best!

TroyNVie - superb seller!

TroyNVie , a fine personl

TroyNVie is wonderful to work with

TroyNVie: Good Seller

TroyNVie is a Fantastic Buyer!!!

Great Transaction with TroyNVie, Good Seller AAAA++++

(Poor lume shot, but you can see some of its potential)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts