WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen,

Greetings to all! I'm a LONG time forum reader and a passionate collector. I finally decided to start reviewing the pieces in my collection yesterday. As such, I had to start with my favorite watch - the Breitling Chronomat 44 with the onyx black dial. Here's a link to the video review. MANY more to come in the near future! I hope you all enjoy it. Good health to all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j34ovsnubtU

P.S.: For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to adjust the settings on youtube so that any video I upload automatically plays in HD. I would appreciate some help with this one!

- Rojaslaw

Reactions: CaptRimmer

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Thanks for the review. After watching your review , I wouldn't consider this because of the bezel. The bezel of the Superocean Steelfish, and even the Seawolf and SuperAvenger are very good and well designed. I think your review is well made but my kids were around when I was watching on a Sunday, then I would be careful while watching because of your language. :-d

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hi there! Thank you so much for your input. I must be sincere, I do tend to swear more often than I should. I apologize for that. Going forward, I'll be sure to correct that. Yes - you're correct. The bezel is kind of a deal breaker. However, the rest of the watch is darn near perfect. For a watch in that price range (in the pre-owned, grey market) you are unlinkely to find a better piece. Thanks so much for your input.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts