WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Bummer about the thinly applied lume. In today's market with most boutique watches with nuclear lume like Armida, Helson, and Halios, it is a shame to see a company try to save $$ and skimp on lume application, especially for a 1000m diver. And no lumed bezel? Sorry guys, the the bar of boutique divers has been raised.....

·
Registered
155 Posts
Bummer about the thinly applied lume. In today's market with most boutique watches with nuclear lume like Armida, Helson, and Halios, it is a shame to see a company try to save $$ and skimp on lume application, especially for a 1000m diver. And no lumed bezel? Sorry guys, the the bar of boutique divers has been raised.....
I don't think the lume is great, but crappy lume is rarely a deal breaker for me.

I like this watch but it's far too big for the small wristed like me.

·
Banned
2,768 Posts
It has to be sufficiently lumed...but the emphasis on more and more and more seems to have gone a bit too far. I for one have no interest in the bezel being lumed - as long as it has a lumed pip.

I agree with you in general terms though. There is no reason for poor lume on the dial indices and the hands. My DWatch Stingray is a 1000m diver that also has quite thin indices and the lume on that watch is better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts