WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this watch a few days ago off WUS, and am really enjoying it. I have done a little video review of it on YouTube.

Vostok Amphibia Watch Review - YouTube

I'm sure there are errors and omissions (I'm not a Russian watch expert by any means), so if you comment on the video I'll annotate it as appropriate.

Enjoy...

·
Registered
644 Posts
Good review, I have both versions. I honestly prefer to wear the steel bracelet version, although the rubber strap fits well. The all stainless steel look is just perfect for this watch, gives it real visual weight. Even the ladies like to comment on it! I also really love the dark blue dial on the numbered version, which gives of a nice deep purple hue when under light. My perfect 1967? Steel bracelet, blue dial and no numbers, shame I will never probably see one of these!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good review, I have both versions. I honestly prefer to wear the steel bracelet version, although the rubber strap fits well. The all stainless steel look is just perfect for this watch, gives it real visual weight. Even the ladies like to comment on it! I also really love the dark blue dial on the numbered version, which gives of a nice deep purple hue when under light. My perfect 1967? Steel bracelet, blue dial and no numbers, shame I will never probably see one of these!

I do like the way the steel bracelet has all those holes in it -- seems like it would let air circulate better than one with no gaps. Maybe I'll get one someday, but I like the mesh look even better on this watch.

A blue-faced no numbers would be great, though I suspect you are correct about it never coming to light...

·
Registered
768 Posts
You took words right out of my mouth....:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts