WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a tough one for me to sell but due to some auction impulsivity, I must let it go.

It's a gorgeous 1980 7548-700b that is entirely original, even down to the GL831 strap. This one came directly from Japan about two months ago. All of the gaskets have been replaced, including the crown gasket, so it should be completely waterproof, although I can't guarantee that it will survive full imersion. It's a vintage watch and should be treated with care.

As you can see the condition is excellent! No large dings or scratches at all. It was definitely treated with care throughout its life. These Pepsi 7548's aren't easy to find and when you do find them, they're usually beaten up. It's running beautifully and everything functions as it should. The bezel turns both ways BEAUTIFULLY! It's one of the nicest turning bezels of any watch I've owned, with distinct clicks and just the right amount of tension. The strap is fairly stiff, which is common on these 40-year-old watches, but it doesn't have any cracks or breaks.

I have tons of references here so definitely look me up if you have to.

Shipped to US only via USPS priority.

Sold

1 - 9 of 9 Posts